Best Dog Toys
According to Wikipedia A dog toy is:
a toy that is specifically for dogs to play with. Dog toys come in many varieties, including dog bones, puppy toys, balls, tug toys, training aids, squeaky toys, discs and frisbees, plush toys, and sticks.
Dog Toys (see review here==>> www.rangersdog.com/best-dog-toys-for-puppies/) can be classified into this groups:-
- Agility equipment
- Interactive toys
- Chew toys
- Dog balls
- Squeaky toys
- Frisbees and Tossing toys
- Dog pools
- Swim toys
- Rubber & Latex toys
Since Dogs don’t distinguish luminance or brightness as well as we do, and have trouble telling red from green we have to find the best toys that will be good sport for them. Here are 10 of the best dog toys on the market today.
- Chuckit Ultra Ball M 2-Pack
- Trixie Dog Activity Flip Board
- KONG Puppy Small, Assorted Colors
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy.
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Medium.
- KONG Classic Dog Toy, Medium
- Snug Rubber Dog Balls – Tennis Ball.
- Sharples N Grant Chuck ‘n’ Play
- Petface Tennis Balls for Dogs, 12-Piece
- Idepet Dog Toy Ball, Nontoxic Bite.
Indestructible dog toys
Dogs love toys, and the thing they love most about toys is destroying them. While no dog toy is completely chew proof, some are much more durable than others especially if you are buying them for your teething puppy. Teething pups need something to chomp on when their needle-like teeth are coming through, and even adult canines love to give their jaws a workout. Here are 10 of the best indestructible dog toys on the market.
- Kong Classic
- oneisall Bone
- Goughnuts ‘guaranteed’ dog toy
- Nylabone Power Chew bone
- Pet Love Tough Ball
- goDog Dragon Plush Toy
- Nylabone Wishbone Dura Chew
- Kong Tumbler Football Toy
Squeakers are always the first to go – and for many dogs, once the squeak is gone, so is their interest. The solution? Multiple squeakers, of course. The goDog Dragon plush mat has several squeakers sewn inside, giving your ruthless toy offing pooch more than one target to work on.
In summary, an indestructible dog to will usually meet the four following criteria:
- Chew resistance
- Chew proofing
- Solid construction with tough material
- Made up of just one material and has no hinges and moving parts
Why do dogs want to destroy their toys?
Some of the reasons why dogs get to the point of destroying their toys:
- Spoilt dog as he knows he will have a replacement and therefore isnt bothered
- The toy isnt strong enough to handle some play with your K9
- Instincts are driving them to chew to keep their teeth clean and sharp.
Soft dog toys
Playtime is essential for dogs, especially in winter when walks can be shortened by the cold and dark. Popular brands include Fluff & Tuff luxury plush dog toys, Planet Dog extra tough dog toys, Kong, Zogoflex by West Paw Design indestructible dog toys and Rosewood plus many more.
Some of the best dog toys are irresistible soft and are so unique and very cute. Lately we have seen a craze in marine life looking toys. Your dog will absolutely love their super texture and the squeak inside is always great fun.
For more information about dog toys visit greyhoundracinghistory.co.uk